Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Garbage Time Week 6

This is gonna be a short one this week, I feel like ass. No real upsets this week, probably another rankings shakeup though. Anyway, here we go.


Game of the Week


I can't catch a fucking break. I lose Millsap for the season and Wall for an extended period in back to back weeks. Honestly, I'm surprised I was able to keep it close at all.  We traded wins night after night, and played hot potato with the lead until it all came down to Sunday, I've already spoken on that, but Logan got it man, no saltiness on my end, well at least not anymore.  Injuries happen, and while you want competitive games, and to beat opponents at their best, you take what you're given. Charlotte won 1211-1177. The Hornets are currently trailing the Blazers in week 7 by 30, while the Pelicans are 100 up on the Heat and will need every point of it for night 2.  Looking ahead, I really feel like my team is going to fall apart, I used to have depth, but making a hail mary play of dropping Hayward and Millsap to try to push for a win, only to have it blow up in my face tilted me hard, I'm not gonna lie, and I just don't have the depth I once did. I can only hope IT2 becomes available for me sooner rather than later.



Game of the Week #2


I really thought Heath was going to pull off the upset and continue his ascent, but NEH-EH. Bradley wasn't having none of that! Although neither of them used hardly any acquisitions, Toronto 2 to San Antonio's 0. I dunno man, I think I might have been right in my call last week, where San Antonio starts losing because he doesn't appear to have players he's comfortable with dropping. He might have to actually make a big trade to open some slots if he wishes this loss to simply be a bump in the road. The Raptors move to 5-1 on the season, reclaiming the top spot in the rankings. Meanwhile the Spurs now share the same record as the Knicks. Both teams are facing 1-5 record teams this week in the Rockets and Bulls.


Sorry for the short write-up, but I'm gonna go back to coughing up a lung now. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment